Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween! Oct 31st

Ernesto was a little Italian boy...or a newsie type character...but mostly the little Italian boy...he called me "principesa" all day...like from Life is Beautiful...the movie. Look how cute he is...so cute! I dressed up as the good little witch that I am...with some fun purple tights and a rad witches hat! We also carved out our little scary witch pumplin...it was so fun!














Espanol: El Dia de Halloween fue tan divertido. La disfraz de Ernesto fue un ninito de Italia...o alguen que vende las periodicas...pero mas de Italia porque todo el dia el me llamaba a mi..."prinipesa"...tal como de la pelicula...La Vida Bella! El es tan "chulina"...no? Yo fui una brujita divertida...y buena...claro. Mi disfraz tenia medias largas de violeta oscura...y mi sombrero lindo y divertido. Tambien una tradicion de aqui es el dibujar por calabazas...cada ano lo hacemos...despues ponemos velas para que haya luz...fue una brujita malita! Nos gusto mucho este dia!

7 comments:

jeanine said...

Leanna! I blog hopped over here from Jenn's blog. Looks like you having a blast being newly married... how fun! Anyway... Just wanted to say hi!

Jenn said...

Love the outfits! looks like fun.

Erin said...

Leanna you are so cute. Hey its me erin ellsworth.I saw that you were blogging and wanted to say hello. You look like you are doing good. So glad. What is your guys game plan with school and stuff?

Sundbergs said...

Leanna you guys are so cute. I love your witch costume. What a cute husband to do that for your 1 month.

Patricia said...

es la brujita mas linda y tierna del mundo, con sus medias tan originales...:)-- y mi bebe es maravilloso, conseven la magia para siempre , se ven muy lindos.

Roger & Lyndzee Ellsworth said...

You are the cutest Witch EVER. I love you guys.

Roger & Lyndzee Ellsworth said...

Hi purdy girl, I just posted some b&w pix of you and Ernie on my photo blog that were'nt on your disc. Go take them!!