Friday, November 16, 2007

Brough Wedding Dinner...Nov 14th!

On Wednesday Ernesto and I were invited to my friend from BYU's wedding dinner celebration...for Regan & Rachel Brough! It was in Salt Lake at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building...it was absolutely beautiful. I wish that we had pictures of them...and I wish this picture showed the ornate wood work there in the Empire Room. We had a great evening.

Espanol: Este miercoles pasado Ernesto y yo nos fuimos a una cena especial para uno de mis amigos de BYU. Regan y Rachel Brough se sellaron...y su cena de celebracion fue tan hermosa. Fue en el edificio de Joseph Smith en Salt Lake. Es una lastima que no tenemos mas fotos de ellos y del edificio tan antiguo y hermoso. Fue muy linda la celebracion!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

OH BANNA YOU CAN JUST SEE THAT HE COMPLETELY ADORES YOU! ISNT IT THE GREATEST! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

TE AMO MUCHO!!!!

Jenn said...

sounds like you guys have been having fun together! cute pic!