Thursday, October 25, 2007

Our Perfect Day on Temple Square

On Saturday October 20th...Ernesto and I went to the sealing of our mission friend Chris Palmer in the Salt Lake Temple. It was great to hear more advice since it was less than a month ago that we were sealed. After we were able to attend a session...which was wonderful. I love my husband! We then had a yummy lunch at the Lion House, and followed that with touring the Joseph Smith Memorial Bldg...and the highlight afterwards was the new Joseph Smith movie. We just loved that day...spending time together is awesome!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That does sound like a parefect day! I miss you my banna!

Roger & Lyndzee Ellsworth said...

A perfect day for a perfect couple!! =D

Patricia said...

en esta foto se ven como grandes, señor y señora escobar...es tan tierno....:)
no se puede amar mas de lo que los amo.