Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Wedding Day!

A beautiful new family Ernesto & Leanna Escobar!!!

Walking out from the San Diego Temple...


So much led up to this beautiful day...and we have so many to thank. For all those who were there...and who helped us get there...we thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. We'll never forget the special feeling we had as began our lives together. The day was perfect...and everything was oh so beautiful. My favorite thing about the day...was looking into the eyes of my husband...and of course kissing him a lot!




Lots of kissing pictures...oooohhh fun!!! and then the Temple...gorgeous!!!

I love this face of Ernesto...he is oh too funny for words. The flowers were so amazing...aparently Ernesto thinks they are just as good as hair pieces...love that boy!!!





This is a great picture taken by Ernesto's friend Jung from Korea. The way he captured our mission friends reacting to us being married...and kissing no less...so hilarious. I can hardly wait for the rest of them to get married...it is so much fun to be surrounded by our Paraguayan family...


Dellenbach Family siblings...together after so much time...I love them!

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

What a beautiful couple. I was so sad to miss this day, but it looks like it all turned out great. I love the flowers too. Great color scheme!

Jenn said...

LEANNA! yay you have a blog!! i am so happy. Your wedding pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL!! miss ya girl!

Heidi said...

OH my Banna! what a day it was! and you were able to marry Ernesto, your new best friend (Im your old one). I love and miss you so! when are you guys coming to visit?

Sundbergs said...

You look beautiful. I am so mad that I missed your wedding. I was sick and I had to work. You look amazing. Congrats.

Roger & Lyndzee Ellsworth said...

YAY, wedding pictures!!! You two were so cute,, "I miss my wife,,, I miss my husband!!" haha, I'll never forget the ride home. I love you my purdy girly!!

Unknown said...

Titiño y Leanna, estan muy lindas las fotos de su matrimonio. Escriban de vez en cuando

Besos

Marite